Dr. Ruth W. Scott and the Whiteway Animal Hospital Staff welcome you to our site!
Dr. Ruth will not be in the office and the office will be closed on Friday, May 25th due to pre-surgical meetings for her husband. The office will also be closed on Monday, May 28th for the Memorial Day holiday. The office will be closed on Thursday, June 7th and Friday, June 8th due to Dr. Ruth’s husband’s surgery. As things change this site will be updated, we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience through this difficult time.
Regular Office Hours:
- Monday & Wednesday: 8:30 – 11:30 am and 2:00 – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: 8:30 am – 12:00 Noon
- Friday: 8:30 – 11:30 am and 2:00 – 5:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Please be aware that anytime Dekalb County Schools are closed due to inclement weather, our Clinic will be closed as well. We apologize for any inconveniences.
- Online Pharmacies: Our office’s online pharmacy is available through the Home Delivery link located below this message and at the top of the screen. Our office is NO LONGER accepting prescription requests from 1-800-PetMeds. Dr. Scott will approve orders through any other online pharmacy, including our own. To view our online pharmacy, please click the Home Delivery Link below or at the top of this page.
- E-Mails: If you have any questions regarding questions about your animal, please email us! If we do not respond within 24 hours, please call our Clinic. You can click the “Email Us” Link below.
- In-Clinic Prescription Refills: If you are in need of a refill that must be picked up directly from our clinic, please call ahead and give our Clinic at least 24 hours notice. If you leave a message, please make sure you leave your first and last name, the name of the pet you wish to pick up medication for and a good call back number.
Please note that we will not fill any medication requests if the animal has not been to our Clinic.