Dr. Ruth W. Scott and the Whiteway Animal Hospital Staff welcome you to our site!.
Attention: The office will be close for Memorial Day on Monday May 29th. We will re-open on Tuesday May 30th with our regular office hours.
Regular Office Hours:
- Monday & Wednesday: 8:30 – 11:30 am and 2:00 – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: 8:30 am – 12:00 Noon
- Friday: 8:30 – 11:30 am and 2:00 – 5:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
- Online Pharmacies: Our office is NO LONGER accepting prescription requests from 1-800-PetMeds. Dr. Scott will approve orders through any other online pharmacies, including our own. To view our online pharmacy, please click the “Home Delivery” button on the top of the page.
- Boarding: Our boarding is currently closed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- E-Mails: Please, be aware that we are not always able to check our e-mail on right away. Most messages we try to respond to within 24 hours, however, If you have a question that needs to be answered right away, if you are in need of a medication refill, etc., please call the office and speak to the receptionist during our office hours.
- Leaving a Phone Message: Please note that any messages left during a holiday or over the weekend will not be returned until the next business day. If there is an emergency, please call the closest emergency clinic to you.
- In-Clinic Prescription Refills: If you are in need of a refill that must be picked up directly from our clinic, please call and give Dr. Scott 24 hour notice of the refill. Dr. Scott fills prescriptions after she is done seeing patients for the day. We thank you for your understanding.